CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

My girls

Kolei finally found someone else besides mom to do her hair and she is loving it. I am loving homeschooling. Kolei does K12 and it has been the best thing ever!! No homework, brand new materials, one on one time with the teacher, I could go on, but I will leave that for Kolei to brag about. I am just very fortunate to have a motivated child to want to do homeschooling and follow it through, because I couldn't do it. I enjoyed going to an actual class room. Anyhow, homeschooling has also allowed Kolei time to do many other things she enjoys like sketching her future fall line, drawing, writing music, and completing her personal progress book for Young Womens. We're all proud of you Leilei. Now maybe you'll have time to change a diaper too???

2 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

cute pic. I cant believe kenny ice skates. how fun!

san said...

June your girls are beautiful like you