CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Miss Kolei Keleise of Tulare







I just want to thank my mom Salaevalu and dad, Iuni, my dear friend Tepa Scanlan and her aiga, Kolei's YW's leader Brenda Thomas, and Sis. Tafiti who all helped Kolei prepare and be a part of the Little Miss Heritage Pageant, it was so worth it. I got so emotional watching Kolei perform her talent, she sang "I am child of God" as she played her guitar and sang in english and Samoan. Then when she did the taualuga dance as a taupou I was more emotional with tears of joy at how beautiful and graceful she danced. Kolei won "Best talent" she did a wonderful job! Kolei also made new friends with Siala of San Jose & Fiola of San Francisco.

2 comments:

Fiagle Family said...

That is so cool. I think it is so great that you keep up with your heritage and the language. I love the outfit too...Way to go Kolei

Priscilla Kauvaka said...

Aww, she looks so cute! I can't wait for my kAlei to perform when she gets older!